What awards will TMG win this year?

Freshman of the year and either 2nd or 3rd team all Big 12 depending how he and the team finishes.
All in all an incredible year!

If the team finishes strong what would he need to do to get 1st team all Big 12.
If I remember right last year had 4 post players (Blake, Brackins, Aldrich, somebody else) with Sheron so the past has shown it is necessary a traditional team. If Texas keeps losing and James keeps screwing up at the line does he miss out, or is that just wishful thinking cause I can not stand the guy?
Would this team be possible if Tommy keeps dropping 20 plus points and 5 plus assists over the season? Plus shooting over 50%? Tall task I know but if this team is going to keep succeeding he is going have to continue to play like that.
Sheron Collins
Tommy Mason-Griffin
James Anderson
Lace Dunn
Marcus Morris
??

I guess at the very least we know OU will have the Big 12 freshman of the year for the 2nd in a row.

Who are the serious contenders for All Big XII. Morris, Collins, Aldrich are probably on contenders (I would edit this to say one if not two KU players will be first team All Big XII). Brackins and the other guy at ISU are contenders. James Anderson is a contender if not a lock. Damion James is contender if not a lock. I think TMG should seriously be in consideration for first team All Big XII if he continues with these numbers.

Pullen has to be an option with K-State near the top of the conference and him leading them in scoring.

Same with Udoh and Dunn.

Anybody for A&M playing that well, or are there more of a balanced team?

On edit I see Donald Solan is averaging 18 points and with them in the top 4 for right now he has to be a candidate.

Last edited:
Back