1995 OU/KU basketball video

Roy Williams kind of loses it at 5:04 in part 5. hardly the worst thing that ever happens (not classy by our fan but nothing unusual, probably not but nothing compared to today), and Roy is on the court.

Ron Franklin says Ontjes gives Haase a shove, that's clearly wrong.

chasing down some fan?

Were Sampson's biggest losses to KU? Just wondering if that is consensus among OU fans?

Kelvin had some nice W's against KU and won the coference tournament against you guys more than you'd like. he lost some tough ones to Eddie Sutton and i think without question Kelvin's "biggest losses" were against Texas in 02 at home, Indiana in the FF, and the first round of the NCAA against Manhattan and Indiana State. Second round against Purdue, Utah, and UW-Milwaukee.

i'm not sure what you are looking for as a KU fan.

Last edited:
Sampon's biggest lost was Indiana. OU was a nightmare match-up for Maryland and would have won by 10.

It's a shame Hollis was hurt.

(here come the experts who will say he wasn't hurt, lol, nevermind firsthand knowledge)

Last edited:
Sampon's biggest lost was Indiana. OU was a nightmare match-up for Maryland and would have won by 10.

It's a shame Hollis was hurt.

(here come the experts who will say he wasn't hurt, lol, nevermind firsthand knowledge)
I thought it was Q that hurt his ankle?

There needs to be more highlights and games of the past OU BBall teams. I can pretty much find highlights of all the Sooner football greats from Sims to Washington, to even De'Mond Parker. But there aren't enough of Tisdale, Blaylock, King, Hollis, Najera, Minor. Those would be just as fun to watch.

I remember watching that game. Helluva game. I really liked that Sooner team. Loved Ambercrombie and Minor inside. I'd have traded Haase for a bag of peanuts.

Kelvin had some nice W's against KU and won the coference tournament against you guys more than you'd like. he lost some tough ones to Eddie Sutton and i think without question Kelvin's "biggest losses" were against Texas in 02 at home, Indiana in the FF, and the first round of the NCAA against Manhattan and Indiana State. Second round against Purdue, Utah, and UW-Milwaukee.

i'm not sure what you are looking for as a KU fan.

I was looking for exactly what you answered. LOL. A little touchy?

I just didn't remember any "big" losses against KU for Sampson. I remember big wins against KU, especially the Final Four year where you guys killed us.

I was looking for exactly what you answered. LOL. A little touchy?

I just didn't remember any "big" losses against KU for Sampson. I remember big wins against KU, especially the Final Four year where you guys killed us.

Losing to KU at Allen in 2006 was a big loss. I believe OU was up by 11 with 7 minutes to go or something like that.

Losing to KU at Allen in 2006 was a big loss. I believe OU was up by 11 with 7 minutes to go or something like that.

That was a big loss and a bad loss. However, that was a crazy game where the officials lost control down the stretch. A rugby game broke out in the middle of a basketball game.

However, in consideration of the way that Sampson's teams played I don't feel bad about being on the winning end of that type of game finally. :)

That was a big loss and a bad loss. However, that was a crazy game where the officials lost control down the stretch. A rugby game broke out in the middle of a basketball game.

However, in consideration of the way that Sampson's teams played I don't feel bad about being on the winning end of that type of game finally. :)

Yes I remember this game, when Rush played lights out! The refs screwed up a great game with a terrible intentional foul call at the very end.

Back