2024 2 Signees 1 open ship offers/prospects

Re: 2024 offers/prospects

Spangler disappeared too often in big moments. He’d lose confidence and wouldn’t even be willing to shoot. Happened in the triple OT game, happened in the conference tourney two years in a row. He was a great rebounder and very good defender, but his offense was way too inconsistent.

I don’t know what happened to Woodard in the ‘16-‘17 season as far as off the court stuff. I’ve seen a lot of people somewhat irresponsibly speculate/comment about it on here, but no one ever comes out and says anything directly. But when he did play that season, he played his butt off.

Mental health.

Spangler disappeared too often in big moments. He’d lose confidence and wouldn’t even be willing to shoot. Happened in the triple OT game, happened in the conference tourney two years in a row. He was a great rebounder and very good defender, but his offense was way too inconsistent.

I don’t know what happened to Woodard in the ‘16-‘17 season as far as off the court stuff. I’ve seen a lot of people somewhat irresponsibly speculate/comment about it on here, but no one ever comes out and says anything directly. But when he did play that season, he played his butt off.

He might have lost confidence in his shot in a few instances, but he was still able to contribute in an insanely positive way. That’s why I think him & his types are so valuable.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/okhsscores/status/1677860035165052929?t=XCJbPZphERMoVbLZhtzC8A&s=09[/TWEET]

Terrible comparison. Woodard was a top 100 player nationally, which was too low compared to his career. Scored 1000 pints in his career, landing him top 20 in career scorers, top 10 in 3ptrs, and went to 3 NCAA tournaments including a sweet 16 and Final 4. Arguably the 3nd best player on that team.

Athletically, Woodard could put his neck above the rim. Had a 42 inch vertical. Forsythe ceiling is a Bijan with a better IQ.

I’d rank them as prospects:

1. Woodard

2. Forsythe

3. Cortes

Warlick just got a Wyoming offer.

He now has....

Wyoming
Wofford
Abilene Christian
Loyola (Chicago)
Vermont
Davidson
Florida Gulf Coast
Indiana State
UT-Arlington
Long Island
Cleveland State
Jacksonville State
George Mason
Cal Poly
Southeast Missouri
South Alabama

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ForsytheDayton/status/1678112174030430208?s=20[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/JamieShaw5/status/1678815805507502083[/TWEET]

Micah Robinson has been on a tear since February, taking his game to a new level and consistently bringing ‘it.’ The 6-foot-5 wing has taken one official visit to this point, and that is to TCU in June. He is talking about taking another one there in September. Both visits will be with his travel ball teammate, Nic Codie. The school is recruiting them both, and they have talked about playing together.

Robinson has set another official visit, his first non-TCU official, in September with Texas Tech. Another school to watch here is LSU. Robinson took an early unofficial visit and reportedly really liked it. LSU has recently started to turn the heat up on Robinson, and he has been receptive. The four-star also says he is talking with California, Oklahoma, and Mississippi State about visits. Watch t see which schools get him on campus.

-----

When you look at the size and skill of Robert Miller and then factor in his young age, it is easy to see why coaches are making him a priority. The 6-foot-10 four-star forward has taken early official visits to LSU and Colorado. He says that he is currently working on visits to Texas, Alabama, and Oklahoma. Sources close to the recruitment say LSU is carrying some early confidence. Texas does have an interesting angle, as former Longhorn point guard TJ Ford is Miller’s trainer and travel ball coach. Watch who gets him on campus prior to his commitment. He wants to commit before the school season starts.

big offer

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ForsytheDayton/status/1679287772442509316?s=20[/TWEET]

Forsythe could end up getting more top offers, as well.Hopefully the NIL money starts flowing more in hoops with the passing of the law.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/BJenkins247/status/1680313556070178820?s=20[/TWEET]

Keep an eye on a Luke gray offer from Ou.

They flirted last year.

Keep an eye on a Luke gray offer from Ou.

They flirted last year.

Can't lose with a guy like Gray as your 12th/13th guy. Great team guy, hard worker, smart, athletic enough. Not sure he's an impact guy though. Small PF with a little bit of bounce. Not a great shooter.

Can't lose with a guy like Gray as your 12th/13th guy. Great team guy, hard worker, smart, athletic enough. Not sure he's an impact guy though. Small PF with a little bit of bounce. Not a great shooter.

Agree. I really like warlick as a flyer.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/TiptonEdits/status/1681091582261604353[/TWEET]

Warlick just got a Wyoming offer.

He now has....

Wyoming
Wofford
Abilene Christian
Loyola (Chicago)
Vermont
Davidson
Florida Gulf Coast
Indiana State
UT-Arlington
Long Island
Cleveland State
Jacksonville State
George Mason
Cal Poly
Southeast Missouri
South Alabama

Love his game. That’s his level.

You just called him a walk on.

Why walk on at OU when you can play elsewhere.

You just called him a walk on.

Why walk on at OU when you can play elsewhere.

Don't put words in my mouth. I specifically said that he wasn't a walk-on.

There are 13 scholarships on a team, and I said he would be a great 12th or 13th scholarship player. He's not Seacat or Fraschilla.

Back