21-22 line-up/Depth chart so far ....

Big hill fan. Plus the loyalty he showed is impressive. Could’ve easily bounced to UNLV.

He wouldn't be projected to start out there either. Last I saw, they have done a pretty solid job on bringing some talent in for Kevin's first year.

Hill was a sophomore. He is a very good athlete and doesn’t mind getting physical down low. He has shown flashes on offense and improved in all facets last year. Let’s let him use his eligibility before we make statements. I think he will be a starter at some point again, and I’m not convinced he wouldn’t start over someone like chargois. The utep big I would expect to start. I’d love to find out!

this team is a bubble team?

Yes, I think it’s a bubble team and that’s a good thing given how dire things looked two weeks ago. I’ve seen some posters say we’ll finish top 3 in the conference and be a lock for the dance. That’s asinine.

Yes, I think it’s a bubble team and that’s a good thing given how dire things looked two weeks ago. I’ve seen some posters say we’ll finish top 3 in the conference and be a lock for the dance. That’s asinine.

A bubble team? Only if we add no one else from here, which seems unlikely.

We will probably add a former Top 50 prospect.

Ok. What makes us a bubble team? Better bigs. Better depth. Loss of AR is huge. No doubt

But we will be top half of big 12. That’s not bubble.

Ok. What makes us a bubble team? Better bigs. Better depth. Loss of AR is huge. No doubt

Way better than a bubble team. Borderline top 25 IMO
Going to be excellent defensively.

Honestly I project a similar outcome to what we saw this year. I think this team has the potential to be more consistent then last year. So they will likely finish a little better in conference/nationally and be a 2nd round/sweet 16 team.

Looks like a huge win for Moser's first year to me.

If we get Bryce Thompson all bets are off. We could be a top 15 type team.

We should have a top 10 defense. No question. I worry about our ability to generate consistent offense, especially against teams that can give T groves trouble or those that pack it in. Besides Gibson, who’s going to shoot from outside.

All freshman bench in the backcourt has me a little worried. I agree that Bryce Thompson would change our trajectory, both because of what he brings and because it will send a starter level player to the bench, which transforms our backcourt depth.

Honestly I project a similar outcome to what we saw this year. I think this team has the potential to be more consistent then last year. So they will likely finish a little better in conference/nationally and be a 2nd round/sweet 16 team.

Looks like a huge win for Moser's first year to me.

This

A lot of good role players, but somebody will have to step up as a star to do any damage in the tourney. I don't think we have anybody I would confidently put in the running for All-conference -- hope somebody surprises me.

Guards going from Reaves and Harmon to whatever we roll out will likely be a pretty big downgrade. And we weren’t too half of Big 12 this year.

Guards going from Reaves and Harmon to whatever we roll out will likely be a pretty big downgrade. And we weren’t too half of Big 12 this year.

As of this moment, I would say you are correct. Let's see what happens with that last scholarship. Coach Moser really needs to get the best offensive player possible.

A lot of good role players, but somebody will have to step up as a star to do any damage in the tourney. I don't think we have anybody I would confidently put in the running for All-conference -- hope somebody surprises me.

Harkless and tanner groves can be those guys.

Sportswriter on Twitter suggested

Goldwire
Harkless
Noland
Chargois
T. Groves

Gibson hill off the bench!

Sportswriter on Twitter suggested

Goldwire
Harkless
Noland
Chargois
T. Groves

Gibson hill off the bench!

It would be great if Noland is good enough to start as a Frosh. Although finding a way to slot Bryce in there would be fantastic. Question is, would you slot Bryce in for Noland, or would you roll with 1 post and slot him in for Ethan?

It would be great if Noland is good enough to start as a Frosh. Although finding a way to slot Bryce in there would be fantastic. Question is, would you slot Bryce in for Noland, or would you roll with 1 post and slot him in for Ethan?

Either. Depending matchups. Noland can defend a small 4.

Back