5* Transfer from portal

MFDChief

Reaction score
This is probably nothing but a guy on Football Brainiacs is saying Porter is about to get a 5* from the portal. Don't believe it, just wondering if anyone had heard anything about this.

Glad to see PM is pulling some weight on the football side of things, makes it an easier issue to extend if we keep missing the tournament if he’s helping Brent close out top five classes.

This is probably nothing but a guy on Football Brainiacs is saying Porter is about to get a 5* from the portal. Don't believe it, just wondering if anyone had heard anything about this.

What 5 star is even in the portal?

Nothing sourced behind this but maybe Kyeron Lindsay? 4 star, SF/PF, Denton/Guyer kid. Football has obviously set up a pipeline in Denton with Billy Bowman, Jackson Arnold, and Peyton Bowen.

Nothing sourced behind this but maybe Kyeron Lindsay? 4 star, SF/PF, Denton/Guyer kid. Football has obviously set up a pipeline in Denton with Billy Bowman, Jackson Arnold, and Peyton Bowen.

Did he not commit to TTech?

Lindsay is at Tech.

There are no 5 stars in the portal right now.

If that poster is correct, it would be after the season.

Maybe a kid like Daimion Collins.

If this rumor is from TFB, they’ll just say the kid changed his mind when nothing happens.

If this rumor is from TFB, they’ll just say the kid changed his mind when nothing happens.

Probably right. I have no idea why a person would make statements like that without giving names unless he is close with Porter and promised him he wouldn't.
Not trying to be harsh but what has happened in the last 12-18 months with this program that would attract a legit 5* here?

Whoever this 5* is, I hope he isn't scared off by having to back up Jacob next year.

Your posts were once slightly humorous. Now they're just annoying.

Sweet, just what I’m going for.

Lighten up, and learn to detect obvious sarcasm. And if you only want to see posts praising the team and complaining about referees, just add me to the ignore list.

Sweet, just what I’m going for.

Lighten up, and learn to detect obvious sarcasm. And if you only want to see posts praising the team and complaining about referees, just add me to the ignore list.

I can do sarcasm with the best of them. People who know me have called me the king of sarcastic. But when every post is so predictably sarcastic/condescending, sarcasm eventually gives way to annoying.

This guy is still at it!

BB thread here

Heard it here 1st:

Porter will get a 5* 4man, from the Portal. Quickest jumping big, I have ever been around. Will be our rim protector.

U may remember i broke Kobie McKenzie, Jalin Conyers & Clayton Smith in past 3 yrs… i have a lot of great coaching fri3nds (sources) down here.

That would mean two things:

A kid from Texas.

Someone is definitely leaving the roster next year since there isn't currently an open scholarship available.

This guy is still at it!

BB thread here

Heard it here 1st:

Porter will get a 5* 4man, from the Portal. Quickest jumping big, I have ever been around. Will be our rim protector.

U may remember i broke Kobie McKenzie, Jalin Conyers & Clayton Smith in past 3 yrs… i have a lot of great coaching fri3nds (sources) down here.

Man would that be nice cold drink in the middle of the desert. Please be at least 6-8,9, 240+, rebounding machine and be able to score. I'll believe when I see it!

I guess the logistics are what confuse me. If it’s someone who isn’t currently in the portal, we can’t even legally make contact with him.

Daimion Collins is the only who makes sense.

PF type with explosive hops.

Underused at UK.

From Texas.

Daimion Collins is the only who makes sense.

PF type with explosive hops.

Underused at UK.

From Texas.
And the 3 guys he listed were from the outer regions of Texas, not Dallas/Houston. Collins is from Atlanta, TX (also on the outer rims of Texas).

Has to be Collins.

We really need this some good news on the big man front. Collins would be the best big we have had since Blake.

Back