#7 OU vs #11 UNC Jumpman Invitational 8PM CST on ESPN

Unconscionable call on godwin. Refs assert their will. Ridiculous. That is a match fixing terrible call

That's game. We gotta play a lot better because the teams we play in the Big 12 are just as good if not better than UNC inside.

Not our night. Maybe rebounding but nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe UNC better than the players thought, they appear to be the better team right now, and very well coached.

That's game. We gotta play a lot better because the teams we play in the Big 12 are just as good if not better than UNC inside.

Weak. Still time. Its not looking great but why the urge to throw in the towel?

Tough night. Let’s be honest, UNC is better than we are— I think we are capable of playing better than this for sure, but UNC is the better/more talented team and this was a bit of a rough spot to catch them. Some law of averages at play here too. I think we might be pretty good.. but don’t think we are Top 10 good. Start 10-0 and you have some equity for a bad night.

We aren't getting shafted by the refs, we are losing because we aren't taking care of the ball and any semblance of complimentary basketball (good defense and good offense) is non-existent tonight. Before the game, I could see us losing to UNC, but I'm disappointed in pretty much every aspect of our game tonight.

We aren't getting shafted by the refs, we are losing because we aren't taking care of the ball and any semblance of complimentary basketball (good defense and good offense) is non-existent tonight. Before the game, I could see us losing to UNC, but I'm disappointed in pretty much every aspect of our game tonight.

Both

Good Oweh spark right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough night. Let’s be honest, UNC is better than we are— I think we are capable of playing better than this for sure, but UNC is the better/more talented team and this was a bit of a rough spot to catch them. Some law of averages at play here too. I think we might be pretty good.. but don’t think we are Top 10 good. Start 10-0 and you have some equity for a bad night.

i don't think i agree they might be better ... but OU has played terrible in this game .. ( and yes SOME of that is because of UNC )

Back