Anyone find a stream of the game yet?

Game isn't until tomorrow at this time....

Not unless Soonersports.com is reporting the wrong date. Per soonersports;

Oklahoma vs. San Diego (Great Alaska Shootout)
Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 12:45 a.m. (CT) | Anchorage, Alaska | TV Info | Live Webcast | Live Audio | Live Stats

Are you sure? Soonerspots states the start time in the Central Time Zone which we use in Oklahoma, correct?

According to my dvr, the game is at 12:45 a.m. on thanksgiving morning.

Why couldn't ****ing SoonerSports state that the game was on the 26th local time? I stayed up for nothing.

I really need a stream. I am stuck with the Alaska-Anchorage vs. Washington State game.

I really need a stream. I am stuck with the Alaska-Anchorage vs. Washington State game.

Same here. I'm @ my folk's house in Drumright, OK with shoddy Suddenlink cable and I can't find the game. Someone please find a stream. TIA.

Adding on to my last post, I really, really disdain Suddenlink cable. I purchased my parents a nice 1080p LCD TV, had Suddenlink hook up digital cable in their house and there's only 15 or so HD channels. Most of which are terrible and rarely get watched (HDNet, etc.) and CBS is the only major network that has an HD channel. What the hell is up with that? I think I'm going to switch them over the DirecTV. Does anyone know how much the cost jumps after the discounted rate ends after a year? How often does the signal get lost or screw up during storms? Anyone have any knowledge about AT&T Uverse and if it will ever expand to smaller networks?

Back