Apparenty Eddie ain't the only addict in the family

And this was the man OU allowed the pleasure of sitting next to Blake Griffin and his mother on Blake Griffin night.

Last edited:
Like him or not (he was my favorite OSU basketball coach, by the way; because he couldn't beat OU) you have to feel sorry for his wife and kids.

His dad has a substance abuse problem and has had one for years and now so does Sean. Somebody has to break the cycle...I hope Sean's kids can do it.

Sad deal. It had been reported that Sean had cleaned up his act and was moving on in his life. I guess when he gave up the booze, he turned to other vices. I feel sorry for his wife and children.

Say it aint so, Ratboy! :(

20100212_seansuttonmugs0212_package.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how much will come out now regarding his dismissal at OSU and alleged problems during his tenure. Both sides agreed to not comment on it but if it becomes part of the case then it'll be public knowledge.

This is a sad story, and that mug shot pic looks of a broken man. I find nothing funny in this story. I feel for his wife and kids.......

This is a sad story, and that mug shot pic looks of a broken man. I find nothing funny in this story. I feel for his wife and kids.......

+1. I also feel for Sean and hope he can get some help to get his life back on track.

What a sad situation. I'm not sure about the other drug, but Adderall isn't exactly the hardest drug to get prescribed to. There may be more to the story, but from the outside it looks like all this could have been prevented had he just went and tried to get prescribed. That family has some issues.

What a sad situation. I'm not sure about the other drug, but Adderall isn't exactly the hardest drug to get prescribed to. There may be more to the story, but from the outside it looks like all this could have been prevented had he just went and tried to get prescribed. That family has some issues.

It sounds like he had multiple doctors prescribing him medication and he didn't tell any of them about all scripts he had, which is in part why he got arrested.

And this was the man OU allowed the pleasure of sitting next to Blake Griffin and his mother on Blake Griffin night.

Seriously, what was our administration thinking?

I feel bad for his family and his kids, and it explains why they would go to the NCAA about OU, they were both clearly out of it.

This.

Some of you need to put down your crimson glasses and show some compassion or for that matter class.

Back