Baylor Question

kc4huskers

Reaction score
Why is Tweety not playing for them?

BTW - this is one of, if not the best, comprehensive Big 12 B-ball boards around. Thanks to all the contributors.

BTW - this is one of, if not the best, comprehensive Big 12 B-ball boards around. Thanks to all the contributors.

He was suspended for the first four games of the 2009-10 season for an undisclosed team rules violation

Wow, a Husker fan! Welcome to the board!

Tweety is not playing for Baylor because he is serving a four game suspension, if I am not mistaken.

Your Huskers looked pretty good in the second half the other night. They are going to struggle with all the new players, but Lance Jeter seems legit.

Welcome to the board and please come back often. It is great hearing from fans from other schools. Can you give us a run down on what you expect from the Huskers this year?

Welcome! Doc Saddler is my second favorite coach in our league. I will be pulling for you guys this year. I hope your fanbase won't get too down on the program if Doc doesn't get as many conference wins as you guys may want....

Nebraska is setting up well for the 2010 season.

PG: Lance Jeter (6'3'' 225)
SG: Bear Jones (6'4'' 190)
SF: Toney Mccray (6'6'' 205)
PF: Christian Standhardinger (6'8'' 220)
C: Andre Almeida (6'11'' 315)

They just signed Andre out of junior college the other day. Bear Jones is a good shooter and is a RS freshman this year. Mccray will be a junior. Jeter will be a senior. And Ubel seems promising as a 3-point shooting power forward.

Christian Standhardinger is an excellent player out of Germany and he is a guy to look out for once he becomes eligible.

Last edited:
Welcome to the board and please come back often. It is great hearing from fans from other schools. Can you give us a run down on what you expect from the Huskers this year?

Thanks for the info.

As for the Huskers, they will struggle trying to mesh all the new guys together. They seem to have a lot of decent guards, but no big stars. Jeter, Jones and even McCray have a bit more star power than the others. Anderson is a solid contributor.

They will be much taller in the frontcourt, but young and inexperienced. I think Diaz, Ubel and Hankins-Cole have some upside overall. Diaz and Ubel both need to get bigger, but have some offensive skills. Hankins-Cole is more of a RB guy, but I think he's had some injury issues and he's a Juco trying to learn Doc's emphasis on D.

The guy who will probably be their best player is Standhardinger at the 3 or 4 spot. Unfortunately, he has to sit out the first 15 games due to NCAA eligibility issues. He played for the same German team as Staiger from ISU. He has shown some good skills in their 2 exhibition games and I think he'll make Diaz a much better player drawing the D.

Like a lot of teams, I expect NU to be much better at the end of the year, particularly once Standhardinger gets into the flow. They'll proably wind up in the middle of the Big 12 somewhere, fighting for an NIT bid.

Welcome Huskers! I like Doc as well. Good guy and great coach.

Welcome to OUHoops, KC4! Hope you will stop by often.

By the way, you made the bigabd's day. I haven't seen him this excited in years. :)

Welcome to OUHoops, KC4! Hope you will stop by often.

By the way, you made the bigabd's day. I haven't seen him this excited in years. :)

lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Back