DM started a sh!te storm on phog.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really started a thread about yourself? :ez-roll:
And sorry, but the irony of you starting an OU thread on the Phog is hilarious.

You really started a thread about yourself? :ez-roll:
And sorry, but the irony of you starting an OU thread on the Phog is hilarious.

LOL! Hey, I thought I would become the Cheno of the Phog, but those Azzezz made me run from that cancerous site real fast. Sad part is those Dix will probably call the NCAA on Jeff Capel. One wad called Jeff "Deff". A real genius.

You guys are more than welcome to start a "sh!te storm" on the ksu forum. We could use some friends.

He's got a point DM. Go where your talents are really appreciated...

Hey, KSU fans may be the rare fans that I don't hate. Especially the two that come to this board. They're light humored guys that aren't overbearing.

Hey, KSU fans may be the rare fans that I don't hate. Especially the two that come to this board. They're light humored guys that aren't overbearing.

I agree. Fatty & Sys are awesome. Great comment above Fatty.
Overbearing would be if they started a thread here about KSU and then called the rest of us b@tches in it. Now that's overbearing. :)

I agree. Fatty & Sys are awesome. Great comment above Fatty.
Overbearing would be if they started a thread here about KSU and then called the rest of us b@tches in it. Now that's overbearing. :)

Now Chendog, you need to decide if you're with us or them.

LOL, Ebossi came out of the woodworks to rebutt what I said about ku looking at Cam Clark saying they backed off, but did reinforce how good a job Capel is doing on Barnes.

LOL, I was bored so going over and razzing up the simpleminded KU fans was well worth it.

Last edited:
Fatty,is KSU sponsored by Carl's JRs, I will only post on boards of teams who as sponsored by Carl's JRs.

piss off, loser.

Yeah, Chendog got over there on Phag.net and sold me out in front of his KU boys. All that time he spends camping out on this board and he runs to the Phog and throws me under the bus. There's no honor amongst thieves.

Yeah, Chendog got over there on Phag.net and sold me out in front of his KU boys. All that time he spends camping out on this board and he runs to the Phog and throws me under the bus. There's no honor amongst thieves.
But I thought Chendog was one of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back