Faith Seven Game, Saturday at 3:30

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
In case you're interested, the annual Faith Seven All-Star game between players from Oklahoma and Texas is set to tip off at 3:30 Saturday afternoon at OBU in Shawnee. The girls game is scheduled to start at 1:30.

OU signees Trae Young and Brady Manek are among the players scheduled to suit up for Oklahoma (see list in the link below) I know Ana Llanusa is also set to play on the girls team, but I'm not familiar enough with recruiting on the women's team to know if there are any others. Maybe somebody in the know can fill in the blanks.

http://newsok.com/high-school-noteb...for-saturday-girls-game-added/article/5552010

Thanks Ada!

Yeah someone please go and give a scouting report if possible, love those. Of particular interest to me is Manek. Kind of a mystery guy in terms of talent.. Be nice to hear if he's put on any muscle and overall how he looks... Rebounding, overall game. If I was around i'd go.

In the next year if any of you guys hear of any Houston area all star games Bienemy is participating in let me know. Wife permitting i'll be there!

A day or two before the game, OU informed these kids that they did not want them to play in this game. I understand holding them out, but at least let the people know well in advance so the game can get someone to take their place.

A day or two before the game, OU informed these kids that they did not want them to play in this game. I understand holding them out, but at least let the people know well in advance so the game can get someone to take their place.

That's kind of odd -- as recently as two years ago, Odomes played (and excelled) in the game. I wonder what inspired in the change in policy.

Ou didn't inform them. The game was later than normal, all D1 kids had already reported to campus. NCAA rule says they can't play if I'm not mistaken.

The year muni and odomes played they played the game then moved onto campus.

Ou didn't inform them. The game was later than normal, all D1 kids had already reported to campus. NCAA rule says they can't play if I'm not mistaken.

The year muni and odomes played they played the game then moved onto campus.

Yeah the game is usually the week before.

Back