Is SoonerScoop credible?

Same with me...

I've communicated with Peace on message boards for almost 10 years now and of the 2 parties (peace and ctsooner), I'm inclined to believe Peace.

Wasn't ctsooner the poster over there who said Karl Hobbs was a done deal to OU before Capel was hired? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Wasn't ctsooner the poster over there who said Karl Hobbs was a done deal to OU before Capel was hired? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes, I think that's right.

I called him a clown because he boasts about his "national network". :ez-laugh:

Joe has always handled issues like this clandestinely so that's why I think he's a clown. Maybe I'm wrong and if he ends up being right, then I'll admit I was wrong and be glad I was wrong.

I was wrong. Ctsooner and the other posters on soonerscoop.com are not clowns.

They were right all along. I was hoping they were right but the talk of a "national network" made me think they were clowns because we all know Joe doesn't, or hasn't in the past, worked like that.

ctsooner -- if you are out there and if you see this post, I give it up to you and apologize for the comment. As an OU basketball supporter, I want you to know I am very happy to admit I was wrong in this case. :woot

I was wrong. Ctsooner and the other posters on soonerscoop.com are not clowns.

They were right all along. I was hoping they were right but the talk of a "national network" made me think they were clowns because we all know Joe doesn't, or hasn't in the past, worked like that.

ctsooner -- if you are out there and if you see this post, I give it up to you and apologize for the comment. As an OU basketball supporter, I want you to know I am very happy to admit I was wrong in this case. :woot

CT is very well-connected for the record. He talks to a lot of different ex-players and coaches, both football and basketball. He would know more than most.

Thanks Booger. I just didn't feel the clown post was too nice. We are all Sooners and huge bball fans, heck I used to work for the team years ago when it wasn't cool as I LOVE OU. You'll all be very excited about the short short list. Don't put money on Pastner just yet....

Thanks Booger. I just didn't feel the clown post was too nice. We are all Sooners and huge bball fans, heck I used to work for the team years ago when it wasn't cool as I LOVE OU. You'll all be very excited about the short short list. Don't put money on Pastner just yet....

To someone who doesn't post here much, the clown statement was not very nice. However, as many can attest here, I call quite a few posts "clown posts" so it really wasn't meant as bad as it sounded.

Regardless, it's in the past and as I said earlier, I am glad you were right and I was wrong. I won't question your basketball info anymore. I have learned my lesson.

I never mind being questioned as we aren't lemmings, but there were too many folks who don't know each other saying the same things plus there were big boosters, foundation as well as regents saying same stuff too. Just too much stuff when the 'looking' started about two weeks ago. We will all be posting coaching search updates as we get them too.

Back