Is SoonerScoop credible?

No on Pastner. His team is 4th.............in Conference USA. Yeah....thanks, but no thanks.

jerry-tarkanian-chewing-towel2_display_image.jpg

"He's tan, he's fit, he's ready..."

Agreed. OU might as well hire Wojcik.

I don't know anything about Wojcik, other than he's the coach at TU...but Pastner underwhelms in a mediocre conference with a lot of talent on hand. Some of you people (not you, at this moment) crack me up. You flip flop on who you want like nobody I've seen.

BCG!! BCG!!!one

then it's...

Terry Evans! Terry Evans! He's an OU grad!!

then it's...

Pastner!! Pastner!! His daddy runs an AAU camp and he's really young so he probably listens to Jay Z too!! OMG!!

I don't know anything about Wojcik, other than he's the coach at TU...but Pastner underwhelms in a mediocre conference with a lot of talent on hand. Some of you people (not you, at this moment) crack me up. You flip flop on who you want like nobody I've seen.

BCG!! BCG!!!one

then it's...

Terry Evans! Terry Evans! He's an OU grad!!

then it's...

Pastner!! Pastner!! His daddy runs an AAU camp and he's really young so he probably listens to Jay Z too!! OMG!!

I have one choice and I'm the only one who likes the guy - Chris Mack. I don't even have a second choice really. BUT I do see what you're talking about.

That guy looks like he lives and breathes Xavier basketball - what makes you think he leaves the place he's spent 20 years working around?

For those of you on here saying hire Kelvin - YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! He will never step foot on campus other than to take a walk across it for exercise. WOW, do you know how much trouble he got us into AND Indiana. No one will touch him EVER. For sure not OU. Move on from this crazy idea. I wouldn't want him even if it were possible - no cheaters please.

I called into James Hale's radio show and he is still adamant that Jeff is coming back and that Carey Murdock's report is wrong. Let's see who is right and who is wrong.

That guy looks like he lives and breathes Xavier basketball - what makes you think he leaves the place he's spent 20 years working around?

He probably wouldn't leave, you're right. BUT that's one of my first calls if I were Joe C (I know I'm not by the way). BCG wouldn't even be on the list.

I called into James Hale's radio show and he is still adamant that Jeff is coming back and that Carey Murdock's report is wrong. Let's see who is right and who is wrong.

James doesn't want to lose Kamika as a Facebook friend

Last edited:
Holladay is a good guy, met him a few times (through family)...he isn't leaving UNC. Him and Roy are lifers.

I met his daughter on a flight from Chicago to OKC after the OU - Notre Dame game. She told me the OU job was his dream job. I also know he applied when Capel was hired and I heard Roy endorsed him.

He may not take it now though. He's the dir of basketball ops so it sounds like he's taking a step back, maybe getting ready for retirement.

Back