Is SoonerScoop credible?

gallery_photo-1.jpg

"Can you really save 15% on your car insurance by switching to Geico? Is SoonerScoop credible?"

whoa what about that Guerin tweet about posting something about cam clark? is he talking about a puff piece or what?

what did I say earlier? Murdock has no connections.

Asked specifically about today's SoonerScoop.com report that he and OU athletic director Joe Castiglione weren't communicating, Capel said: "Joe and I talk consistently and pretty regularly. We don't talk about if I'm secure or this or that…

I believe Capel when he says he talks to Joe regularly over some doofus that gets in a pissing match every morning with BBJ on the radio and whose opinion on things is more often than not ludicrous. He reminds me of a message board poster that lives with his mom.

I believe Capel when he says he talks to Joe regularly over some doofus that gets in a pissing match every morning with BBJ on the radio and whose opinion on things is more often than not ludicrous. He reminds me of a message board poster that lives with his mom.

Funny...this is how I envision you.

I'm enjoying the soonerpeace vs. ctsooner source squabble over there. Good stuff.

The Baylor game could be Jeff Capel's last game at OU. I am just giddy right now!

Back