NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Last edited:
[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1651955601734520833?s=20[/TWEET]

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1652343162868842496?s=20[/TWEET]

AR with a slow first half but 8 points in the 3rd and finished with 10 5 and 3 and the win

AR with a slow first half but 8 points in the 3rd and finished with 10 5 and 3 and the win

I think this will be a tougher series for AR as he's tasked with chasing around one of the rabbits GSW puts out there. Hopefully, his offense continues because we need him to score and create.

I think this will be a tougher series for AR as he's tasked with chasing around one of the rabbits GSW puts out there. Hopefully, his offense continues because we need him to score and create.

i agree .. i also think he came out a little hesitant but seems to adjust in the 3rd ... (he also didn't get any calls which on the road is not suprising)

i will guess that he will be more aggressive going forward and should feel very confident by game 3 at home

but mad it is nice to watch that version of AD

i agree .. i also think he came out a little hesitant but seems to adjust in the 3rd ... (he also didn't get any calls which on the road is not suprising)

i will guess that he will be more aggressive going forward and should feel very confident by game 3 at home

but mad it is nice to watch that version of AD

Yessir!!! I don't think any of the GSW guards can guard him when he's in attack mode. Speaking of AD, that might be LBJ's best moment as a Laker, getting management to bring him in. When he's healthy and focused, he's virtually unstoppable. He's also a top 5 defensive guy. It will be interesting to see how GSW tries to counter him in game 2.

Just gotta win at home. GS' home/away split is terrible.
Didn't expect to win many at GS, especially on nights Klay goes off.

AR with 21 (his high this round) 4 and 2 in the Lakers Win

they go up 3-1

Just gotta win at home. GS' home/away split is terrible.
Didn't expect to win many at GS, especially on nights Klay goes off.

GSW's insane home/win split continued. Lakers won all 3 at home and just had to steal one road game. Next series will be interesting. One of the few series this year where I don't know who I'd pick.

Back