NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Mava are in trouble. Doncic does not look healthy.

Why did they sit gafford so early? He was pretty dominant

Dang we are a fun team to watch. We can go as far as we can shoot. Refs look favorable toward us too imo. Think the nba likes SGA and pushing the "small market can be a success too" theme

Thunder just have so many weapons that compliment SGA and JDub. You can't say that with the Mavs. They have some good players but they can't defend like Dort or Wiggins or JWill off the bench. Chet on defense just takes away most inside game.

So happy to see Wiggins have teh success he did last game. Every game I always think to myself...why doesn't this guy play more?

I haven't changed my opinion. Still think the Thunder in 6. Had an off night on defense and I think some of the things Daigneault tried to do to counter them didn't work.

Pretty obvious the thunder are ok with letting the role players for the Mac’s beat them.

I don’t think you have to change much. Just hit shots and stop the stupid turnovers

First time they looked inexperienced this playoffs imo

Pretty obvious the thunder are ok with letting the role players for the Mac’s beat them.

I don’t think you have to change much. Just hit shots and stop the stupid turnovers

First time they looked inexperienced this playoffs imo
Just literally stop helping off of Washington. Its not hard. Also i think they should hack-a-Miles more and make him unplayable.

Thunder are settling for some terrible shots late in game.

Dort (and others) blew so many layups i looked twice to make sure it wasn't oweh out there

They put Cason Wallace on Kyrie which let SGA stick on PJ that mostly shut down that offense. They played 2 rookies in many of their clutch moments.

Back