NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Blake with 17 points 11 rebounds and 3 assists but the Bucks end up winning in OT. Season is over for the Nets. Maybe Griffin's career is over? He did look better on the Nets as a role player and was productive though.

I believe this was Marv Albert's last game as an announcer.

Blake with 17 points 11 rebounds and 3 assists but the Bucks end up winning in OT. Season is over for the Nets. Maybe Griffin's career is over? He did look better on the Nets as a role player and was productive though.

I believe this was Marv Albert's last game as an announcer.

Blake played very well as a role player, but we shall see. It can't be easy to not be able to jump. If Brooklyn can keep their "Big 3" for another year, he may want to give one more try at winning a ring.

Blake played very well as a role player, but we shall see. It can't be easy to not be able to jump. If Brooklyn can keep their "Big 3" for another year, he may want to give one more try at winning a ring.

Nets just weren't healthy this year. They may look to get a post player and move Blake to the bench next year as a 6 man like they wanted him to be till DeAndre Jordan just fell even more off a cliff. But we'll see. If he does play again it needs to be a similar role. He could be real good off the bench in Atlanta or Phoenix also if he wants to be a team that will compete.

Rough first quarter for Trae but the Hawks are still in it. No FGs made for Trae but 4 points on the line. 28-25 Sixers lead

Trae is struggling but the Hawks lead. 1-12 from the field. 9 points 5 assists. Hawks lead 48-46 at the half.

Huerter is carrying the Hawks right now. Trae still with only one FG late in the 3rd.

Hawks lead by 5 after 3. They went on a flurry to take the that last minute. Trae only with 1 FG in the half but has 9 assists. He's having his worst game in the playoffs by far right now. 4th quarter should be fun.

This is another great ball game. Trae is having a horrible game though.

Trae with a big assist to give the Hawks a 3 point lead. He's got 10 assists.

Trae finishes with 21 points 10 assists. Only 5-23 from the field but he made some key plays late. Atlanta goes to the East Finals.

Great win for the Hawks. Amazing they've made it this far this quickly. And Trae kept his string of 20+-point playoff games alive.

i was like why is he giving that jersey away?? pretty great father's day gift.

Love it. Lebron is out. The Nets are out. Trae and CP3 are in. Very enjoyable

Love it. Lebron is out. The Nets are out. Trae and CP3 are in. Very enjoyable

I’m with you, Bounce! My only regret is that one of my favorite former Sooners, Blake, is also out. I only wish he had hooked up with players I could like instead of two I could never pull for under any circumstances. KD and Harden got exactly what they deserved: The remainder of the summer off!

This is one of the worst playoffs I've ever seen, but I'll enjoy them if Trae somehow gets a ring.

This is one of the worst playoffs I've ever seen, but I'll enjoy them if Trae somehow gets a ring.

Not sure I agree. The games have been pretty exciting. Nets/Bucks last game was a classic game and KD is a toe away from hitting and epic shot to win a series. Sixers vs Hawks has had some pretty crazy games. Suns/Clips game one was pretty fun game. The ratings a probably going to be down because fan favorite teams aren't around.

Not sure I agree. The games have been pretty exciting. Nets/Bucks last game was a classic game and KD is a toe away from hitting and epic shot to win a series. Sixers vs Hawks has had some pretty crazy games. Suns/Clips game one was pretty fun game. The ratings a probably going to be down because fan favorite teams aren't around.

AD out; Lebron hobbled.
Kawhi out.
Kyrie out; Harden out, then hobbled.
CP3 out.
Jamal Murray out.

The majority of title contenders are/were missing star players. The Suns are one of healthy teams because they are "only" missing CP3.

Back