NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

I can’t mince words. It was painful to watch Trae handling the ball in the first half. I don’t remember the last time I saw an NBA player commit 8 turnovers in a HALF. At least he’ll get the 4th quarter off tonight. Now, it’s up to the Hawks to make some huge adjustments for Game 3.

Trae didn't really do a lot that quarter. Only had a couple shots and 3 points to give him 17 points. Now has 3 assists. Score is tied at 56 after leading much of the half.

Trae went off early in the 3rd with 11 points in like 2 minutes.

Trae turned his ankle on a refs leg. May have tweeked his ankle. He has 32 points at the end of the 3rd quarter. Hawks hanging on to a close lead.

Trae is not 100% did make a big 3 but he is definitely hobbling around. And it shows on defense. 101-98 Bucks

Middleton can't miss and Trae's teammates aren't helping because he can't be as effective with that bad ankle. Looking like the Hawks will fall down 2-1

Prior to the injury, Trae was playing great - 32 points (making well over 50% of his shots) and only 2 turnovers. The Hawks just couldn't hit open shots or get stops down the stretch. After my prediction during the Philly series went awry, I'll keep quiet now. Still, I don't think this team is far away from being great once they get Hunter (the defensive presence they sorely need) back. They definitely need another rebounder as well.

The problem with an ankle sprain is usually it'll stiffen up and feel worse a couple days after it actually happens.

Trae is out tonight. If the Bucks don't get it done this year, I'm not sure they ever will.

Of course the Hawks are blowing out the Bucks so far. Their defense has been pretty solid.

Yannis got hurt and it looked like a torn ACL but he was walking off the court on it so maybe they got lucky. Hawks are up 22.

Series is tied like everyone was expecting coming in.

Back