NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Giannis is out at least game 5. They are saying no structural damage somehow

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Giannis is out at least game 5. They are saying no structural damage somehow

Even if he comes back in game 6, I can’t imagine how he could be his usual explosive self. After watching the injury play live and on replay, I thought he would be done for the season.

Hawks will face elimination in game 6. It's not sure if Trae can play.

Trae not doing much. Hawks are down 4 in a half pretty much controlled by the Bucks.

The turning point was Trae getting hurt, but the Bucks were the better team. Hopefully Giannis will be healthy for some of the Finals and make that a series. Great post seaaon for Trae.

Great post season for Trae.

Yes, it was. Getting Deandre Hunter back, have Cam Reddish healthy, plus adding an interior defensive player, and the Hawks will be back in the conference finals next year. Give them credit for getting good value in their recent draft picks, plus making some good trades (Capela) and signees (Bogdanovic). They won't be sneaking up on anyone next year.

Next up will be the draft watch to see where Reaves goes and if he'll make a team later this month. Hopefully they officially start moving the NBA back to starting around Christmas from now on.

Kings just took Mitchell from Baylor who is basically a Buddy Hield type but with better defense. They are still trading Buddy.

Unless Pelinka has other moves in store, that was a huge bust. Passing up on a perfect fit (Buddy) for a terrible fit (Russ)? And supposedly giving even more?

Kings just took Mitchell from Baylor who is basically a Buddy Hield type but with better defense. They are still trading Buddy.

Yup...it's hard to imagine a scenario which Buddy remains a King. Trying to be objective, Buddy may never become an average defensive player. That is why his PER was so low. He'll play a dozen plus years in the League because you can count on one hand how many better pure shooters there are. But he needs to be on a team that has a both a plus defender at PG and at SF...so he really needs the right fit. I truly hope it works out for him.

Back