NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Trae only had 9 points but 15 assists in a loss to Charlotte

I was at the game in Charlotte...Trae wasn't himself...I'm worried about his knees (especially after seeing what happened to Blake Griffin). At the end of the first quarter, he had ice packs wrapped around both knees, and late in the third quarter, he was in the locker room for a bit...I hope he's okay. Nothing seemed to happen during the game...he just wasn't his explosive self.

Reaves had 10 points, 6 assists and 7 rebounds in the Lakers' OT win over the Raptors.

Trae sat out the Hawks' win over the Grizzlies.

The Hawks lost to the Pistons. Trae with a decent game 21 points 9 assists.

Buddy with 25 points 7 assists, 4 steals 3 rebounds in a loss to the Kings 110-109.

Is Blake getting any playing time?
Is his career nearing the end?

I thought his playing career would have been done like a couple years ago. But maybe they are saving him to play in the playoffs off the bench. His role is just going to be limited because he is just not the athlete he once was.

Well, I'll do Nick's job this one time :). Trae Young with 33 points (12-20) and 15 assists as the Hawks win.

As for Blake, he just doesn't have any bounce left because of all his leg/knee injuries. It's sad because the injuries are the only reason he was not put on the list last year as one of the 75 greatest NBA players ever.

With only 8 games left I think the Hawks are pretty much going to be a 8 9 or 10 seed which means they have to play in for the playoffs.

Blake with some 4th quarter 3s for the Nets in a win over Miami. 9 points in 12 minutes in a Nets win over Miami 110-95.

Buddy with 14 points in a blowout loss to Toronto.

Reaves didn't score but had 6 assists, 6 rebounds and a steal in a loss by the Lakers to the Pelicans. Lakers are in danger of missing even the play in for the playoffs.

Trae with 14 points but 16 assists and 2 steals in a win over Buddy and the Pacers. Buddy with 26 points 4 rebounds, 5 assists 1 steal, 1 block. 132-123 final score.

41 points 8 assists 2 steals for Trae in a win over the Thunder.

Buddy 20 points(5 threes) 4 assists in a loss to the Nuggets 125-118

Trae with 30 points 9 assists in a Hawks win over the Cavs 131-107

Trae Young with 36 points 10 assists in a win over the Nets who had KD score 55 and Kyrie score 31 but it's not enough to win. 122-115 Hawks win and they move into 8th place in the East.

Trae with another decent game. 26 points 15 assists But the Hawks lose to the Raptors.

Buddy 25 points 11 rebounds 5 assists in a loss to Philly. Buddy's been a lot better in Indianapolis.

Back