NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Didn't get playoff Trae in game 1. Awful performance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yep right after I went to bed they came back and Trae hits a game winner.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No doubt it has been an up-and-down series for Trae to this point, but his play in the 4th quarter last night is the reason we now have a series...and a nice go-ahead floater with 4 seconds left in the game!

Yep right after I went to bed they came back and Trae hits a game winner.

Yeah, I was just poking a little fun. I didn't watch the game until about 7 minutes left in the fourth, but I was following the score and it didn't look good for the Hawks. TY really came alive in the fourth.

Finally an appearance by Blake Griffin…Steve Nash is complete buffoon of a coach. Blake may not have his athleticism anymore, but he plays with more heart & hustle than the rest of the Nets together. Durant is as lazy as they come.

Blake can still play another 2-3 years, maybe 10-15 minutes a game with a true contender.

I find it hilarious that a team with the roster that the Nets have isn't a true contender

Kyrie clearly screwed them over. No matter how talented a team is, it is hard to gel when you basically have two different rosters depending on where you are playing, not to mention the inability to practice as a team for most of the season. Add in the Harden/Simmons drama, and you have all the ingredients for a disaster. As great as KD is, even he hasn't been able to do it himself.

Kyrie clearly screwed them over. No matter how talented a team is, it is hard to gel when you basically have two different rosters depending on where you are playing, not to mention the inability to practice as a team for most of the season. Add in the Harden/Simmons drama, and you have all the ingredients for a disaster. As great as KD is, even he hasn't been able to do it himself.

lol kyrie ????

harden forced a trade for a "star" that doesn't play ..

LOL...it wasn't kyrie that screwed them over

As soon as the Nets signed Kyrie & Harden it was doomed to fail. Both are insanely selfish on and off the court. The Celtics have clearly been better before and after Kyrie. Harden I think tried to fit in with Durant, he's just too selfish off the court with not staying in shape & his nightlife. Neither play a lick of defense. Throw in the fact that you have a 1st year head coach who wasn't going to be hard on them (also Kyrie screwed this up saying the Nets don't really have a head coach). Should've just kept the younger guys, Atkinson, & tried to sign a #2 to go with Durant.

LOL...it wasn't kyrie that screwed them over

So you don't think it is difficult for a team to play half its season without a key player and never have him available in practice? Interesting that anyone could have this perspective. If, say, Dillon Gabriel, only plays road games this season and never practices with the team, that wouldn't negatively impact OU's chances? Silly me for thinking that actually playing and practicing together matters in a team sport.

Without a doubt it is difficult.

But it wasn't Kyrie's fault that he wasn't playing

Ah, got you. Well, I'm going to stay out of the politics other than noting that he wasn't subject to different rules than any other Net, and they all managed to do what it took to play.

My-Me Irving. My least favorite player in pro basketball, and it's not even close.

My-Me Irving. My least favorite player in pro basketball, and it's not even close.

I just can't take somebody that believes the earth is flat seriously. Like bro, you aren't even trying.

That and he was a piss-poor teammate in Boston.

Him and KD deserve each other.

Back