NBA- OU players and general (this thread only)

Austin Reaves is playing a pretty decent game. But the Lakers are about to be eliminated from playoff contention barring a miracle.

18 points 6 assists 4 rebounds for AR but the Lakers lose to the Suns and have only 3 games left in the season.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

18 points 6 assists 4 rebounds for AR but the Lakers lose to the Suns and have only 3 games left in the season.

very nice rookie year for AR he has pretty much proven himself to be an NBA player and should stick in the league for a long time .

Trae 30 points 11 assists in a Hawks win over Washington

very nice rookie year for AR he has pretty much proven himself to be an NBA player and should stick in the league for a long time .

I think he has way more to show than we saw this year. He was walking the line between Lebron, Westbrook, Anthony Davis, and Carmelo. He can handle and distribute and get to the rim more effectively than he showed this year.

I think he has way more to show than we saw this year. He was walking the line between Lebron, Westbrook, Anthony Davis, and Carmelo. He can handle and distribute and get to the rim more effectively than he showed this year.

There's a chance he's gonna start next year if they are gonna tear everything down this year and if LeBron decides to leave.

Reaves 12 points 3 rebounds in another Lakers loss.

Trae 28 points 11 assists 5 rebounds in a win over the Rockets 130-114

Buddy 21 points 6 assists in a loss to the Nets 134-126 Pacers season is over.

Lakers end their season tonight.

Reaves closes the season with 31/16/10, only the fifth Laker rookie with a triple double.

He’ll never play in the NBA, though. And our team was better off when he was out due to Covid protocols last season.

Reaves closes the season with 31/16/10, only the fifth Laker rookie with a triple double.

He’ll never play in the NBA, though. And our team was better off when he was out due to Covid protocols last season.

Very cool stat. But also was essentially a D-league game that went to OT.

Regular Season stats

Buddy averaged 15.6 points 4.4 rebounds and 2.8 assists. But if you look at his numbers in his 26 games with Indiana his points, assists, rebounds, and steals were all higher.

Austin Reaves 7.3 points 3.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists. 46% from the field. Only 31.7% from 3. Solid rookie year.

Trae Young 28.4 points, 9.7 assists. Career high 38.2% from 3. Also career high in overall field goal %.

Blake Griffin 6.4 points 4.1 rebounds. This is probably his last year in the NBA.

Hawks are blowing the Hornets out. Trae having a decent game again. They'll survive another day.

Up next for Atlanta is Cleveland. Winner gets Miami in the playoffs.

Trae Young about to score around 40 in a game that will put the Hawks in the playoffs.

38 points 9 assists for Trae and the Heat are up next.

They will need a Playoff Trae type series to beat Miami

Back