NCAA Elite 8 /// Oregon vs. Oklahoma /// Gameday Thread

..........it's going too good. The sooner cynicism is creeping in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That may be the best thirty minutes of basketball that I have ever seen an OU team play.

I love what the others are doing to take advantage of the concentration on Hield.

I agree with Chuck, 1st 5 minutes will be important. OU must win it or at least play even.

Can't come out of half flat like we do sometimes. Put the stake in them!!!!

They're gonna come out and make a run to start the 2nd half - we have to stay calm and run our stuff. Don't let the refs take us off our game either and of course keep making shots.

That may be the best thirty minutes of basketball that I have ever seen an OU team play.

I love what the others are doing to take advantage of the concentration on Hield.

I couldnt agree more. It's not just Buddy's huge numbers ... when they move the ball around our kids are making great decisions on the court and getting one another looks. They are SO unselfish.

If I am doing my math right Buddy needs 13 more points to tie McCalister in all time scoring at OU. And 18 points from tying Webster for 2nd. 22 points for all time scoring in Big 12 history. If we advance it should happen in Houston. Could happen today.

Almost every tourney game this year the officiating favors the team behind. So get ready for some nail biting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I am doing my math right Buddy needs 13 more points to tie McCalister in all time scoring at OU. And 18 points from tying Webster for 2nd. 22 points for all time scoring in Big 12 history. If we advance it should happen in Houston. Could happen today.

I like your last sentences idea

Let's keep up the focus Sooners!

Boomer! :OU-logo: :lon :buddy :chestram2: :woot

Almost every tourney game this year the officiating favors the team behind. So get ready for some nail biting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I'm buying the conspiracy theorists on that.. close games get ratings = dollars

Back