NCAA Elite 8 /// Oregon vs. Oklahoma /// Gameday Thread

Great game except for the turnovers. 15 a lot for OU. Have to give Oregon pressure some of the credit.

Buddy amazing. Except for the 6 turnovers. Probably handled the ball a little too much.

Officiating was terrible. I think they slipped those Pac 12 football officials in there in the second half. If you don't agree ask yourself why Kruger was giving the official a blasting late in the game.

Good help from the bench again. Only 9 points but 15 boards and a little more than 50 minutes. Most important is that they help maintain the offensive and defensive flow. That didn't happen earlier in the season. Knew the game was over when Cole went in.

Oregon a pretty good team but I never thought they were a legit #1 seed. Sure they won the Pac 12 but it was a very weak conference. Typical Altman team though.

Guess Phil Knight is going to contribute a bit more to the team.

Last edited:
Great game except for the turnovers. 15 a lot for OU. Have to give Oregon pressure some of the credit.

Buddy amazing. Except for the 6 turnovers. Probably handled the ball a little too much.

Officiating was terrible. I think they slipped those Pac 12 football officials in there in the second half. If you don't agree ask yourself why Kruger was giving the official a blasting late in the game.

Good help from the bench again. Only 9 points but 15 boards and a little more than 50 minutes. Most important is that they help maintain the offensive and defensive flow. That didn't happen earlier in the season. Knew the game was over when Cole went in.

Oregon a pretty good team but I never thought they were a legit #1 seed. Sure they won the Pac 12 but it was a very weak conference. Typical Altman team though.

Guess Phil Knight is going to contribute a bit more to the team.

Yeah, that was after Jordan was mugged right in front of the official and he just ignored it.

Back