NCAA Elite 8 /// Oregon vs. Oklahoma /// Gameday Thread

A little too soft on defense thus far this half. We also need to be stronger with the ball on rebounds. We knew Oregon would make a run or two....just need to keep our poise.

I defintley do not want to lose our aggressiveness, but I would love it if we slowed it down a little. The clock is our ally. Break their backs by running 20-25 seconds off each trip and scoring.

Ya I'd like to go half between prevent offense and Normal offense.. just hold the ball an extra 5 secs or so

I defintley do not want to lose our aggressiveness, but I would love it if we slowed it down a little. The clock is our ally. Break their backs by running 20-25 seconds off each trip and scoring.

If buddy has a shot he needs to take it

A little too soft on defense thus far this half. We also need to be stronger with the ball on rebounds. We knew Oregon would make a run or two....just need to keep our poise.

Agree. OK but just need a little more intensity/toughness on D.

James had done some good things.. but him attacking the rim is usually a bad thing

We are a little too worried a both their shot blockers when need to start going up with the ball at the rim.

Foul accumulation has me officially worried. We really need to play more straight up and block out.

One thing I really hate is when Cousins turns it over he just sulks and it leads to transition. Get back big fella

Dang it. Move your feet on D. Their only chance is to drive and pick up fouls.

James is not having a great game. Come on Sooners quit it with the turnovers.

Back