Pitt vs Xavier

Kentucky vs Kansas State

Michigan State vs Marquette

Saint Mary's vs UCONN

Creighton vs Baylor

Fairleigh Dickinson vs Florida Atlantic

Miami vs Indiana

TCU vs Gonzaga

Not a lot of strong opinions on today's games as several of them feel like pretty solid matchups. That said, I'll go with:

Xavier - Pitt didn't look very athletic the other night.

Kentucky - Not a strong opinion, should be a good game.

Marquette - Again, not a strong opinion.

UConn - I think UConn's athleticism will be the difference here, but a team that shoots the rock like Saint Mary's always has a chance.

Baylor - Not a strong feeling, but I do think one of KSU/Baylor loses today.

Florida Atlantic - I think the FDU bubble bursts tonight.

Indiana - Toss up.

Gonzaga - Winnable game for TCU, but doesn't feel like they've been playing their best.

My big interests today are Marquette and Pitt.

I’m excited for KSU/UK, think it’s the best matchup of the day.

Tschiebwe gonna be tough to stop if he doesn't have to dribble. Obvious walked the first two times he touched the ball.

i would lose my mind as a kentucky fan watching this team at times...

Nowell with some elite passes. Love his style. The NYC grit.

how can Kentucky not have good guard play? they get about anybody they would want.

KSU is entertaining to watch. They definitely play free and loose. Too loose at times, but they definitely don’t play tentatively.

how can Kentucky not have good guard play? they get about anybody they would want.

UK keeps trying to double Nowell late and that is the absolute worst tactic you can take against him. He can dribble around trouble and then it's on 3 on 2 in the lane. Even though he can shoot (he's streaky), you have to play off of him....otherwise he is going to get good looks for his teammates off of his penetration.

UK keeps trying to double Nowell late and that is the absolute worst tactic you can take against him. He can dribble around trouble and then it's on 3 on 2 in the lane. Even though he can shoot (he's streaky), you have to play off of him....otherwise he is going to get good looks for his teammates off of his penetration.

that's what i see, Kentucky has no true point guard and they play wild and out of control too much...

Reeves is like 0-13 or so. Damn bro, go get a layup. Basketball 101.

Back