New rivals 150

I have a feeling that a couple years from now (Hell, maybe at the end of this year), we are all going to get a big belly laugh from this Penn over TMG stuff. Let's just enjoy the comedy! :clap

I have a feeling that a couple years from now (Hell, maybe at the end of this year), we are all going to get a big belly laugh from this Penn over TMG stuff. Let's just enjoy the comedy! :clap

True, it will be fun watching this stuff play out.

BT, why do you suppose Shaw is ranked 111? Putting all "qualification issues" aside (and assuming he qualifies), Ford said he doesn't believe he would even contribute next season. You think they're basing that on potential as I've heard Shaw does have a lot of upside? Just seems a little high.

True, it will be fun watching this stuff play out.

BT, why do you suppose Shaw is ranked 111? Putting all "qualification issues" aside (and assuming he qualifies), Ford said he doesn't believe he would even contribute next season. You think they're basing that on potential as I've heard Shaw does have a lot of upside? Just seems a little high.

I think that Jarred is getting the ranking based on potential. He is a legit 6'10" and has some moves. The other thing is that there just aren't a whole lot of true centers out there anymore and rivals likes to have at least 15-20 of them in the top 150. I think that causes some guards (like Gulley) to get the shaft.

Back