Votes: 14 24.6%
  • OSU wins a close one

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • OU wins by double digits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OSU wins by double digits

Votes: 25 43.9%

• Total voters
73-69 OU in OT, but honestly I have no idea. I think this game could be a blow out by either team.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling we win. This team has a tendency to surprise (in good and bad ways) and I think they will again on shatterday.

OU 75 OSU 68

I have a good feeling about this game because we match up well with OSU. But I picked OSU to win because I don't know if Pledger and Fitz will be available.

If they were both playing I think we could beat them. Without them we are too short-handed to beat much of anybody unless TMG and Cade are on fire.

I say that we keep it close, because it is Bedlam, but they still win.

I was the only one to pick Tech to beat us at home, and now I'm one of the few picking us to beat OSU on the road.
You'll see.

I was the only one to pick Tech to beat us at home, and now I'm one of the few picking us to beat OSU on the road.
You'll see.

The posters who could be bookies are priceless. Please PM everytime we play, so I can load up on some serious dough.

I don't think we'll see a road performance like we had at Nebraska, because I think we will have some extra energy due to the intense crowd. I think we will play well and keep it close.

the one thing that has been consistent with this team is losses on the road (outside of the win at Utah)...so either choice where OU loses is probably the best bet...

But then again, Capel has gone into Stoolwater and won 2 and was close in the other...the 2nd without our best player...So who knows...

I just have a weird feeling that they might actually pull this out Saturday...but if we get blown out i cant be held responsible for any of my opinions...

Back