>>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Gameday Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Gameday Thread<<<<<

What's up with Doolittle on the bench the last few minutes .

Well when you think about we were lucky to be that close..OSU is the better team this year

I'm about done with Kruger. This is beyond ridiculous

Two time outs and we have an ISO contested three. No screens. No movement. What the actual **** is Kruger doing this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got me....last year they set some screens to get Buddy an open shot. This year, most of the time, it's one on one to the basket. No movement, no screens. Very discouraging. I don't know if it's Lon or the inexperienced players.:mad:

Yeah that's a great play. Not

Especially considering lattin is a bad crunch time free throw shooter

With 4 seconds left why would we want to try and throw a lob for a tip in?

I'll take the win, but the ending was pure luck

Luck implies something that doesn't keep happening or abnormal - so I wouldn't call it that considering we've had 3 or 4 of em as bad as that ending.

So, now only missing a loss due to a half court shot.

You got me....last year they set some screens to get Buddy an open shot. This year, most of the time, it's one on one to the basket. No movement, no screens. Very discouraging. I don't know if it's Lon or the inexperienced players.:mad:
Lon is not known as a great X & O man

Yeah that's a great play. Not

Especially considering lattin is a bad crunch time free throw shooter

He had just made 2 FTs a few minutes earlier.

McGusty was in trouble behind the basket and no one came to help him and our senior PG didn't run and help or call timeout.

I'm so dumbfounded by this team that these losses don't even sting....hoping it isn't apathy.

We might beat TCU and/or Texas at home, but it appears the ceiling for this team is 11 wins. Young and stupid is a dangerous combination.

I would only say yes to 1 win any win. I cant imagine (sort of) we'd lose all 9. Definitely wont put it past us.

Going from a F4 (biggest blow out in...20yrs?) To 8/22...if we dont win. Got to be some sort of a record. :facepalm

OSU deserved the win; if you can't take care of business, you deserve your fate.

Congrats!
I agree, at least it wasn't another 30pt loss on tv and at home

Lon is not known as a great X & O man

He's not a great recruiter either. So what is he good at? He's a high character guy. That's it.

I thought he was a good talent developer but starting to look like that was more the players than the coaching

Our 2 centers totaled 2 rebounds

Just maybe we can play both of them at the same time where one piggybacks the other and that should result in at least a few boards overall.

With 4 seconds left why would we want to try and throw a lob for a tip in?

The alley-oop or tip-in is a higher percent shot than a long range jumper.

Also, I think Lon expected to need to burn the last timeout but wanted to see how OSU would line up and if they would switch. I'm sure they were hoping to get the ball to whomever wasn't guarded by Carroll, OSUs best defender.

He's not a great recruiter either. So what is he good at? He's a high character guy. That's it.

I thought he was a good talent developer but starting to look like that was more the players than the coaching

He is a great developer of talent.

And he has been successful wherever he has gone so it simply cannot just be the players.

Just to be clear, are we talking about the coach who has made the final four with two schools or some other guy?

Known for doing things the right way, getting you in come March more time than not. Yes he isn't likely to ever win a NC but I don't think OU was looking for that when they hired him.

Back