*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

Looks like the game won't start till about 1:00 to 1:30 or so.

Do they go 30 minutes or 45 minutes between games? I'll say about 1:18 right now.

Do they go 30 minutes or 45 minutes between games? I'll say about 1:18 right now.
I'd say somewhere between 20-30.

I bet the team can do basic warm ups (stretches, high knees, etc) in the locker room or another area so all they will need is a lay up line and some shoot around time.

Damnit, I may have to bail out early because I have to get up early tomorrow. I'll try and watch the first half.

They just said 15 minutes, so 1:00. Either way, we're getting close!

I don't know about you guys but for me it's harder to wait for the next game after a loss because you want to get back on track.

Damn... my wife fell asleep watching Family Guy on the couch. There is nothing standing between me and the pies she made for Thanksgiving now.

KtbVjdZrjbh190wq8oFeE5t1_500.jpg

Damn... my wife fell asleep watching Family Guy on the couch. There is nothing standing between me and the pies she made for Thanksgiving now.

I just ate half of the mint chocolate chip cookies I wasn't supposed to touch. I'm gonna try to put them on a smaller plate. She'll notice, but maybe I'll get a laugh for the effort?

That's a good way not to make it to Christmas. just sayin'

Back