*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

No it doesn't help... but they had no factor in this loss. They didn't help... but they were not the reason why we will lose this.

I was just saying that if they didn't suck so much, maybe we only lose by 12 or so...

But yeah, we played like flaming dog crap.

The arena needs to be renamed from a name being picked out of a hat containing the names of those witnessing this disaster tonight.

night all happy thanksgiving. lets hope we show up better for our next game. Capel needs to take down the rims for the next month during practice.

This is the first OU BBall team I've seen that I thought was very poorly coached. Even when we weren't that good in Capel's first year I didn't think we were that badly coached. But right now we just don't look organized, and don't look prepared, even the guys that have played look like freshmen. Heck the freshmen have actually looked decent.

I was incredibly frustrated with the coaching of Sampson's later teams.

Last year I questioned Capel's coaching a little bit. It seemed like he didn't ever know what to do without Blake in the game. And the lack of development of Ryan Wright and Orlando Allen frustrated the hell out of me.

This team is obviously poorly coached at this point.

Like everybody's said, sure it's early and they can improve over time, but this is a bad basketball team filled with good basketball players.

Last year I questioned Capel's coaching a little bit. It seemed like he didn't ever know what to do without Blake in the game. And the lack of development of Ryan Wright and Orlando Allen frustrated the hell out of me.

Orlando Allen is a borderline D1 player. The fact he was even offered at OU is troubling.

Practice needs to start immediately after the game. If we could lose sleep so can they and I'm not sure how they could sleep after another atrocious performance such as tonight. It's now two games in a row where they didn't have a chance.

Please tell me this was a nightmare, damn.

This team simply can't shoot....and it's because they don't get good shots. There is no rythym on offense and they don't have any inside game. WW is the only player who can get to the FT line to create points. I don't see much hope until we improve our ability to get scoring from the post. I was looking forward to this season, but our last two games have really taken the air out of my balooon....ugh. I'm sure Capel will give his reasons, but this team just stinks right now....and they are very hard to stomach.

Back