*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

If this team doesn't put effort, why even attend games? This is the most frustrating team because they have no heart.

ok we re down by 18.

we look like a bunch of kids who decided to play pickup at the local Y.

Because of the youth I knew this team would struggle at times but I never imagined VCU and SD would run us out of the gym.

Capel is a great recruiter but you have to question is coaching ability. How can a team look this disorganized? Just goes to show that the McDs AAs aren't worth the hype.

What the hell is wrong with our offense? If we can't run our up-tempo offense against san diego state, that seems to be kicking our ass with some big contributions from their freshman, how are we going to against big XII caliber teams?

If this team doesn't put effort, why even attend games? This is the most frustrating team because they have no heart.

Trying to lose by less than 10 points will soon be a season long goal for them. And a forfeiture seems appropriate than a consolation game.

Capel is a great recruiter but you have to question is coaching ability. How can a team look this disorganized? Just goes to show that the McDs AAs aren't worth the hype.

Yea I mean those McDs AAs don't work out well for NC, Kansas, etc.

its hard to argue against that right now.

lets finish this hard at least guys, show some pride.

I obviously don't even know what the hell constitutes a charge anymore.

How do you make that designation w/o having fundamentals and even more to the point how do you remain a basketball player w/o displaying fundamentals?

By the way, if I never saw Tony Crocker throw up another three in my life, I would die happy.

I just saw 3 plays in a row where our guards refused to pass it to a wide open Cade Davis. All 3 times they got up in the air, saw him open and decided to throw it to the other team in a different direction.

If we dont play as a team we will lose like this every night.

Back