*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

i wish you guys luck, done posting for the night. will still watch

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta get cade back in. he brought some spark in the first half.

We look like we have no effort out there. This is pathetic.

we still have plenty of time. however we gotta calm down and stop trying to 1 on 1 to get back into this.

I know we're young, but sheeeeeeesh.
This is looking more like a "we'll be really good next year" team than a "we'll be good by conference play" team.

Willie is laughing at all you haters now, keep it up WWIII.

We look good when we get the transition offense going we just don't play good enough D to get it going most of the time.

Okay so here's my last post for the night...At what time do you point the finger at the coaching staff for preparation? The last, really 3 games, the team hasn't looked prepared defensively for the opposition...We all know we have talent, but we're making San Diego look like Kansas...We got used by a VCU team that got beat by 15 at WMU...I'm going to continue to push the "I believe" button, but this is going to be a NIT season if this team doesn't get it together defensively...Maybe they'll "figure it out" the last 10 minutes of this ballgame...

We look good when we get the transition offense going we just don't play good enough D to get it going most of the time.
Yep, half court offense has seemed like an issue for most of the season. Seems like there just isn't much movement in the half court. Like they're waiting for WW to drive or somebody to take a three.

Back