*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

Wow, we're kinda getting our butts kicked right now. C'mon guys, man up and play some D, make some shots, and take these guys out.

we ll get this... they cant not miss the whole half and we can dominate inside.

I can't believe how many outside shots VCU and San Diego have been able to make. Is it poor defense or bad luck?

San Diego is awful, but we are really making them look good. We go as WW goes. If he doesn't play well and score points we won't score a lot of points.

We look the like the Utah Jazz on defense. We don't find anyone on defensive transation, people wide open.

We look like we just don't really care about defense.

What the hell are Tiny and Willie doing?

We get double teamed and don't rotate the freaking ball around.

And we save the ball underneath the USD basket?

COME ON!

Those that put Warren on the all-american team need to be removed from covering basketball. This team actually sucks.

Alright I've been trying to convince myself that it is an aberration, but this game has proven it to me...This is not a good basketball team right now...It all starts on the defensive end, and this team is horrible defensively...They're not switching on ball screens, leaving players wide open...I think I'm going to call it a night, and hope that we go on a 20 point run...I'm not going to hold my breathe though...Happy Thanksgiving all...

Hey, Tony Crocker hucking up a horrible looking 3.
Just what I've loved to see for the last three years.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Back