*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

Eventually they will figure out they need to play harder and with more urgency to win games.

Okay so here's my last post for the night...At what time do you point the finger at the coaching staff for preparation? The last, really 3 games, the team hasn't looked prepared defensively for the opposition...We all know we have talent, but we're making San Diego look like Kansas...We got used by a VCU team that got beat by 15 at WMU...I'm going to continue to push the "I believe" button, but this is going to be a NIT season if this team doesn't get it together defensively...Maybe they'll "figure it out" the last 10 minutes of this ballgame...

We are really young and they just don't understand the scouting stuff as important as a veteran team would. We need more of our leaders to step up. The freshmen are doing better they should probably. If Willie Warren plays better than he has most of this game we are dominating this game.

Okay so here's my last post for the night...At what time do you point the finger at the coaching staff for preparation? The last, really 3 games, the team hasn't looked prepared defensively for the opposition...We all know we have talent, but we're making San Diego look like Kansas...We got used by a VCU team that got beat by 15 at WMU...I'm going to continue to push the "I believe" button, but this is going to be a NIT season if this team doesn't get it together defensively...Maybe they'll "figure it out" the last 10 minutes of this ballgame...

Right now not much else to say except Capel and Co need to do a better job of getting our guys to understand their roles on the court and play better fundamentally. Youth isnt really an excuse this day and age in college basketball when the majority of all top level teams are led by 1st and 2nd year players.

Defense is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Back