*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

I argued with you on this point earlier in the preseason....hard to make a case against you now it seems.

lots of that going around... :)

Hopefully he plays much better and OU can get a win here... San Diego is going to take a lot of three's and they are surviving on makes and offensive rebounds. If OU can get rebounds and play better on offense they will win.

I honestly don't think San Diego is that bad. They worked Stanford away from home by 12 (of course, so did ORU...I digress), and I just watch the Cardinal take Kentucky to overtime.

Now, saying that, this is a team we should beat, but when you are young, you have to learn to win. Hope we can put it together. We showed flashes.

The main problem this year is our schedule is freakin redonkulous. This team needs some cupcakes to build confidence. True, it will improve with a schedule like this, but hopefully some early season adversity won't get themselves down.

Beautiful isn't it?

You got that right, couldnt tell if the game was at 7pm right the amount of posts coming on.

Come on guys lets get it together and win this game. I mean be serious nobody wants to be in Alaska, may as well win this thing since we re there.

I honestly don't think San Diego is that bad. They worked Stanford away from home by 12 (of course, so did ORU...I digress), and I just watch the Cardinal take Kentucky to overtime.

Now, saying that, this is a team we should beat, but when you are young, you have to learn to win. Hope we can put it together. We showed flashes.

The main problem this year is our schedule is freakin redonkulous. This team needs some cupcakes to build confidence. True, it will improve with a schedule like this, but hopefully some early season adversity won't get themselves down.

Redonkulous. Good word.

You a fan of How I Met Your Mother?

On defense, need to stop Jackson and rebound better. On Offense, just let WW do his thing. We will see.

Ha. Nope. I just saw that Monday Night Football commercial where Gruden drops it. It has become a word that I shouldn't use which I do anyway.

OU gets the ball to start the half. 33-27. WW with the miss.

Nice board and bucket big man. lets turn up the intensity on D please.

Back