*****Oklahoma vs San Diego Gameday Thread*****

Well this team needs some work. They have a lot of potential, just gotta put it together.

Wow another tough half of basketball...We have a 6 point lead and then they gone on like 18-6 run to end the half...I'm starting to wonder...

This team seems like a high school team right now. Very disorganized. Definitely not hitting on all cylinders.

Well, that half didn't make me feel any better about the VCU game. What is our problem?

I understood that VCU just came out with all the emotion and made everything they shot early on. But this mediocre San Diego team is just beating us.

Appears to be enough against some competition.

It's the defense. They are too small outside, and very young. It's gonna take time. Tiny Gallon has a LOOONG way to go.

It's early.

Crocker must think they're playing by the beach for he's gone back to his shell.

Willie is 3-10 from the field... He is either going to shoot OU to a victory or shoot OU into a loss.

We will see what happens.

If you attend the football game, then watch out for the Westboro Baptist Church on the north side of the stadium. They're the bigots that like to picket the funerals of slain soldiers. Their website is aptly named godhatesfags.com.

Why are they at the game? They just like to pi** people off. Yeah, that's probably why they're at the game.

There were too many turnovers and poor rebounding so far.

These announcers are enough to make you insane. I was almost thankful when the audio went out. Is this being broadcast via radio?

I have a feeling that we are just not that good.
There's nothing wrong with that.
But it looks like a sixth place finish is more likely than a third. Hopefully we will improve A LOT.

Willie is 3-10 from the field... He is either going to shoot OU to a victory or shoot OU into a loss.

We will see what happens.

I argued with you on this point earlier in the preseason....hard to make a case against you now it seems.

Back