*****Oklahoma vs. VCU Gameday Thread*****

He sets up his shot with his ability to go inside and make shots. He's not a pure jump shooter. He has a lot of games where he's terrible from 3. But he needs to keep putting up 2 point shots and making those he's much more deadly from inside of 3.

Do you use drugs? I'm just curious because it's either that or you don't watch this team play much and certainly not last year. You post on just about every game thread so I don't think it's the later. Willie has shown he certainly has the ability to hit both set up long shots and running shots repeatedly during his time in Norman. He's having an off night from behind the arc this evening but to say he can't hit jumpers is moronic in my book.

Do you use drugs? I'm just curious because it's either that or you don't watch this team play much and certainly not last year. You post on just about every game thread so I don't think it's the later. Willie has shown he certainly has the ability to hit both set up long shots and running shots repeatedly during his time in Norman. He's having an off night from behind the arc this evening but to say he can't hit jumpers is moronic in my book.

He's also had a lot of games where he's 0-7 from 3 like tonight but he needs to shoot inside of 3 a lot more because he almost never misses those.

Really hoped OU had a run in them but its not going to happen OU cannot get the lead below 12......

Everytime we seem like we have a chance to get into the game our offense just shuts itself down.

It all starts on the defensive end, and frankly we've looked lost on that side of the ball all night...

Wow. Not much you can do when they are hitting everything and we can't seem to put anything in the hoop.

Back