*****Oklahoma vs. VCU Gameday Thread*****

Everybody not named Pledge or Mason-Griffin needs to stop shooting 3s.

Willie needs to get it to the hole and dish. He's pressing bad on the jumper.

WW watch Crock. He's doing it right.

I agree WW isn't a jump shooter he's best when he takes it to the basket.

We aren't even close on any of these wide open 3s.

He is having a very cold night from behind the arc that is for sure but to say he can't shoot a jumper is just foolish... how many times did he nail shots from another time zone last season? Did you even watch the Kansas game last season?

This is going to be like Blake Griffin is just an athlete and not a basketball player or Adrian Peterson isn't a break away threat.

So Larry Sanders is considering the NFL now? According to the announcers, there are NFL scouts there....

We need to play better interior D

keep slashing Willie

He is having a very cold night from behind the arc that is for sure but to say he can't shoot a jumper is just foolish... how many times did he nail shots from another time zone last season? Did you even watch the Kansas game last season?

He sets up his shot with his ability to go inside and make shots. He's not a pure jump shooter. He has a lot of games where he's terrible from 3. But he needs to keep putting up 2 point shots and making those he's much more deadly from inside of 3.

Well now is the time to get it under 10 and keep it there to have a realistic chance....

Back