*****Oklahoma vs. VCU Gameday Thread*****

Hey, I understand everybody has an off-night... But dribble down, no passes, and take an NBA 3? Dumb Dumb Dumb

Willie is just frustrated. They've got all the energy, and they are out efforting us. They are quicker and are dominating the boards

It's like just when you think there's no way it could get worse...

Oh sweet six ounce eight pound baby jesus, let that just be a cramp for Crocker.

I like this teams potential but they have a long way to go defensively.

I know it's early but let's hope the "D" comes along or it could be an NIT kind of year.

YeAh one bad game = no chance of going pro next year LOL

It's been self evident that he has disappeared during games in his short career and most of his damage is done in the paint or at the charity stripe. He needs to be able to be a consistent shooter from outside the paint to have any success in the NBA.

They are just out working us on both ends of the court...They're getting to every loose ball...Regardless of who your playing you have to play harder than your opponent, and want it more than your opponent...

Willie is playing terribly but he is playing hard. I will give him that.

In these final 5 minutes I just wanna see some heart, see that they haven't given up and get it down to single digits.

Ok Willie might need to sit the rest of way. All he has done tonight is turn the ball over and throw up bricks.

Back