*****Oklahoma vs. VCU Gameday Thread*****

Not every single call against VCU is a tough call. My god they are worse than BB Sr. That is why you are the broadcaster for VCU.

Not liking WWIII's body language for this whole game. He's either not feeling well or has a piss poor attitude tonight for some reason.

Not every single call against VCU is a tough call. My god they are worse than BB Sr. That is why you are the broadcaster for VCU.
I was LOLing so hard when they were complaining about a blocking call where the guy was leaning into Crocker's way.

Free throw shooting is killing us, but that was 2 nice makes by tiny.

Truth is let's just play smart and hard....Get it under 10...Win the last 3 minutes...

Well with young teams this is going to happen go on the road agaisnt a solid team and come out and look like OU did tonight.

Well we had a chance to come in and beat a good mid-major team in their place.... Everyone except for Tony, Cade, Tiny and TMG did not show up. We needed WW for this game.

Alright boys....I've had about as much bad as I can take for one day...See you all later...

I don't think the constant cramping is helping matters much.

It's possible Willie is underweight. May have been sick, may have had the flu. Whatever, I think his body fat may be too low. Last year he had more muscles, seemed a little better cut and presented more of a challenge when he drove to the basket.

When your body fat drops below 5% your tendency to cramp rises dramatically, especially if you sweat out much duruing a game.

The CAA is a tough league and the team that have beaten VCU in it where up in VCU's face out front and pushing there guards around. OU has to come out get the ball low and play high low and they will be fine....

Yeah, some CAA teams have tried to push us around - also called fouling, hacking, holding - but not like they have had success given we have only lost a total of 9 CAA games in the past 3 yrs and been champs 2 out of the last 3

We are glad Capel has had success and hope you win the rest of your games.

Back