>>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU [6-3] vs. Memphis [7-3] Pregame Thread<<<<<<<

I don't think this squad will go 500%(9-9) in the Big 12 so they will have to struggle to get over 500% for the season and make the NIT. Just too young. Need a go to guy on the front line.

Even as good as OU was last year they still couldn't remove kansas from the top of the big 12. I bet the kansas football fans say about the same

Hope you are not comparing OU bball to KU fball.

Hope you are not comparing OU bball to KU fball.
I was..in the way of trying to compete every year. Be years where ku football may play OU close..be years where OU plays KU basketball close...just not every year.

I was..in the way of trying to compete every year. Be years where ku football may play OU close..be years where OU plays KU basketball close...just not every year.

OU basketball is one of the top 30 programs of all time. KU football is one of the worst D1 programs in all of sports.

It's a horrible comparison in every sense. OU is a borderline top-20 college basketball program of all time - definitely top 25. Despite having about 250 less D-1 college football programs than hoops programs, Kansas is not a top 75 college football program. They are the worst Power 5 school this decade. They had one year this century when they were highly competitive - 2007. That will be it for century #21.

If you want to compare OU basketball to a blue-blood hoops "football program", the closest is UCLA, but OU still wins.

A better comparison would be ou basketball with Ucla football or something along those lines.

You must be a "second place is a first place loser" all-or-nothing kind of guy. Regardless, it is a terrible comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our brand of basketball is way to easy to defense. A good passing game is essential to win and we do not have one. We will not win many against a good coach like T Smith.

Where is the pressure on D????? It is weak

those guys hardly contributed anything to the team.

Woodard relied heavily off Cousins and Hield to create space and open shots. He isnt a bad player but he is the perfect role player and he is sub 6ft and can't play PG well.

Lattin is a rim protector and thats about it.

We could still make tourny but we have to have players step up

Lolol Woodard hardly contributed?? :ez-roll: go back and watch that @ KU game and see woodards hardly contribution or really any game

Also christian James later in the season

OU basketball is one of the top 30 programs of all time. KU football is one of the worst D1 programs in all of sports.

Try top 20 ;)

Back