OU @ ISU 7pm CST ESPN2

4 minutes at a time. fight them for 4 minutes at a time.

Dang. JB already out again. Because LK went man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible foul from Calixte

Muni on D is puzzling at times.

And here we go with the use it or lose it. Need to at least not give them another shot

Well. We sucked on the last possession but at least they didn’t score again. Not a bad half.

Was that really the play Lon drew up out of the timeout? Wow

Disappointing to not even get a shot up there but kinda expected that with our past. Pretty good showing. Shooting from 3 at like 60%, well have to continue if we keep running this 3-2. Calixte is 2/2 from 3 which outta piss off ol' Wichita..

Well...good is only down 1 after a total cf of a possession

Yes...but that gets called prob 90% of the time.

Wasnt going to strip ball..

That was my point

I agree with you in theory.. but i mean he literally touched only ball. Think the literal play that JB did gets called less than like 20% of the time

Hey I love the kid. Kinda. But how many freaking spin moves with a swipe from help side has that son of a gun had in his career? Or head fakes with a block from defender or the bottom of the glass. Jimini Christmas.

Disappointing to not even get a shot up there but kinda expected that with our past. Pretty good showing. Shooting from 3 at like 60%, well have to continue if we keep running this 3-2. Calixte is 2/2 from 3 which outta piss off ol' Wichita..

No because unlike you, I cheer for OU. Also I am more than willing to give guys credit when they play well. He did a nice job taking care of the ball and played his best half in weeks.

IMO, if we play with that effort we just saw, we are all happy. Well, most of us. We should lose at their place but I am happy with their effort.

No because unlike you, I cheer for OU. Also I am more than willing to give guys credit when they play well. He did a nice job taking care of the ball and played his best half in weeks.

Lol wuut? Please find my post cheering against OU please. Thanks :D

I agree with you in theory.. but i mean he literally touched only ball. Think the literal play that JB did gets called less than like 20% of the time

Yeah...just sometimes ya got to hold off..i dunno. Didnt kill us...lol except when reynolds came in and wiped out the next drive I just laughed....unfortunately.

Calixte made some big shots but offense is better with JB in there.

Doo needs to shoot in rhythm or give it up.

IMO, if we play with that effort we just saw, we are all happy. Well, most of us. We should lose at their place but I am happy with their effort.

Yup...

Problem is I get all excited we might pull off a win...lol

Back