OU @ ISU 7pm CST ESPN2

Yeah...just sometimes ya got to hold off..i dunno. Didnt kill us...lol except when reynolds came in and wiped out the next drive I just laughed....unfortunately.

Right? JB is the smartest player on the team. He prolly wont even risk it next time

Calixte made some big shots but offense is better with JB in there.

Doo needs to shoot in rhythm or give it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah his last move he drove then just stopped....ugh

Right? JB is the smartest player on the team. He prolly wont even risk it next time

He'll be a good one for sure. Seems very level headed..

Hope he moves to the 2 with Harmon coming in, he def can be a scorer.

Probably should record myself during the game to see what kind of ass I am. I want to see the face i make on some of our offensive possessions. I am flabbergasted at how we can be in any game with some of our shots and non shooting possessions. Not trying to take away from their effort cause its been superb.

Well, Bienemy needs to NOT foul in the second half as he is our only true Big-12 level guard. Calixte (yes I know he finally hit 2 3’s) and Reynolds are NOT Big-12 level and probably lower D-1 level guards. Very poor in most of their dribbling and play. If we make the tourney it will be a big ataboy to Lon as you normally don’t win with poor guards and we have, except for Bienemy, poor guards.

Need to keep switching from man to zone and back. We have played better since LK installed that. Offenses are not getting into as much of a rhythm against us.

We then have to shoot a high percentage this half. I don’t like our odds but I am happy with where we are right now.

Our big guys are probably wishing for Trae Young who last year had his head up constantly looking for lobs and passes ahead for easy baskets. Our guards don’t have a clue, I miss Trae

Need to keep switching from man to zone and back. We have played better since LK installed that. Offenses are not getting into as much of a rhythm against us.

We then have to shoot a high percentage this half. I don’t like our odds but I am happy with where we are right now.

Yeah...prob not hitting 60% 3's 2nd half

Earth to Odoms, YOU ARE NOT A 3 POINT SHOOTER. And yet he is a senior making stupid plays like that.

And if you are going to take a bad shot get back on D instead of what he did there. Don’t make 2 bad plays in a row.

Dang Manek. You have to be smarter

Color guy is stupid. That was easily a charge on the ISU player. He threw his elbow and heads into our player. Dumb call on the announcer

Deflected pass 3. Not lucky for us

42-45 at under 16

A couple of near missed shots. They need to start falling

Back