OU @ ISU 7pm CST ESPN2

Reynolds is probably the worst offensive guard I've seen in this league in years. Unfortunately he doesn't realize that so he just keeps trying to force things. He just took it from a one possession game to eight points in his couple minutes. Safe to say he won't see the floor again tonight.

I like Bienamy, he'll be a nice 4-year player, but I swear, sometimes I think he forgets you're allowed to shoot the ball too. He's obviously a good facilitator, but it's like we're playing 4-on-5 when he's on the floor on offense bc he just never ever looks for a shot, or even threatens to be a shooter.

Totally agree...coach's decosion? I mean why else does he give up wide open shots.

Reynolds is probably the worst offensive guard I've seen in this league in years. Unfortunately he doesn't realize that so he just keeps trying to force things. He just took it from a one possession game to eight points in his couple minutes. Safe to say he won't see the floor again tonight.

Bet? Lol...

Yeah freeman...just fricking stand there leaving a wide open 3 pt shooter..

How many times have ISU players been unguarded for 5 or more seconds behind the 3 point line?

Just keep leaving their best shooter wide open, an oilfield service company.

Yeah freeman...just fricking stand there leaving a wide open 3 pt shooter..

That was definitely a beauty.

They have made four 3's tonight that the combined distance was about 90-feet away from the basket. On those four 3's I think are closest defenders were a combined 90-feet from the shooter.

Back