OU @ ISU 7pm CST ESPN2

Terrible game management and substitution patterns. I just don't understand what Kruger is trying to do during the games.

We are the worst team in the history of the world at grabbing loose balls and tracking down long rebounds.

A tip on a rebound again. Get 2 hands on the darn ball or let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great our 33% ft shooting post is headed to the line...

Thought we were in man on the matt "I'll watch why you line it up" frreman ...

To be honest, I'm not sure most of the guys out there know what defense they are in most of the time. It sure seems that way in the 2nd half.....what a clownshow.

Except when they meant something in November and December, then he was making them. Closing out games vs Dayton and Wichita.

Seems like a slump.

dna, I have watched you be a rear end on here for a few years. This time you come after me. Are you defending Reynolds? Have you seen the 15 other posters on this thread say the SAME thing I have said? Hence YOU are WRONG - I have you on ignore as of now so go ahead LOL

Nice shot Calixte, 25 on the shot clock and you jack a wild 3 that doesn’t hit anything. WOW

6-15 from the foul line sounds like a stat from a 6th grade game.

What the heck was that, Calixte? We are clueless too often about playing good, smart basketball

dna, I have watched you be a rear end on here for a few years. This time you come after me. Are you defending Reynolds? Have you seen the 15 other posters on this thread say the SAME thing I have said? Hence YOU are WRONG - I have you on ignore as of now so go ahead LOL

Un-ignore him long enough to tell him we beat Wichita by a thousand. LOL

Another bad shot from Calixte right when we need a good one

Why in the $%ck is calixe...whatever his name is ..is shooting?

Our post guys...
Mcneace, freeman and even Doo...

Watch them after they rebound...they seem to have no clue how to get the ball to the guards without some herculean effort by the guards...good grief.

I wonder why Calixte isn't starting??? (actually he should get about 3 minutes each half to let Bieniemy rest and Reynolds should never see the floor at this point)

Back