OU @ ISU 7pm CST ESPN2

We have 9 points this half so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was definitely a beauty.

They have made four 3's tonight that the combined distance was about 90-feet away from the basket. On those four 3's I think are closest defenders were a combined 90-feet from the shooter.

Lol....nice

I have defended Lon this year and mostly rightly so. Tonight he made a terrible mistake leaving an awful line up on th floor for almost 5 minutes. Took a tight game into a blow out. While several starters sat rested on the bench

What a horrible try for a block...

Might turn to ksu ku game..

I have defended Lon this year and mostly rightly so. Tonight he made a terrible mistake leaving an awful line up on th floor for almost 5 minutes. Took a tight game into a blow out. While several starters sat rested on the bench

Definitely

So not worst ever? Just bad over last 2 months. Agree.

Whatever, you know what I meant. When the free throws didn’t mean anything he was great. I have heard the CHOKE sound for 12 games. And you. Are just being a BUTT.

Either these coaches are semi-incompetent while they teach the zone in practice or these players don't have the basketball IQ and situational awareness to grasp it. Every 3-pointer this half has been beyond wide-open.

Whatever, you know what I meant. When the free throws didn’t mean anything he was great. I have heard the CHOKE sound for 12 games. And you. Are just being a BUTT.

Except when they meant something in November and December, then he was making them. Closing out games vs Dayton and Wichita.

Seems like a slump.

I think we all knew how tough this game would be, but it's pretty annoying that we hacked off 20 mins of the game, went down 1 at the half, which we would have all signed up for pregame, and then they come out asleep and lack crispness on offense and defense, take some terrible shots, have beyond questionable lineups/substitutions, and refuse to cover anyone behind the arc.

What happened to Reynolds? His drop off from OOC to conference play is the biggest on the team. He cannot even hit FTs at a competent clip.

I wasn’t up to date on the thread and I see others are discussing this.

Either these coaches are semi-incompetent while they teach the zone in practice or these players don't have the basketball IQ and situational awareness to grasp it. Every 3-pointer this half has been beyond wide-open.

Thought we were in man on the matt "I'll watch why you line it up" frreman ...

Back