10 Scholarship Players (Allowed 13)
As of March 28, 2018

Seniors (4 Scholarship Player)
> Jamuni McNeace (6-10, 222, C) … Allen, Texas / Kankakee, Illinois
> Christian James (6-4, 211, G) … Houston, TX / Bellaire HS
> Rashard Odomes (6-6, 217, G) … Copperas Cove, TX
> Ty Lazenby (6-5, 209, G) … Northern Oklahoma Juco / Glencoe, Oklahoma

Juniors (3)
> Kristian Doolittle (6-7, 236, F) ... Edmond, OK (Memorial High School)
> Matt Freeman (6-10, 229, F) … Auckland, New Zealand
> Kur Kuath (6-9; 173; F) … Salt Lake City CC / Kearns, Utah

Sophomores (2)
> Brady Manek (6-9, 210, F) … Harrah, Oklahoma
> Hannes Pöllä (6-11, 271, C) … Lahti, Finland (Helsinki Basketball Academy)

Freshmen (1)
> Jamal Bieniemy (6-3; 170; G) … Katy, Texas

Last edited:
Possible transfers? I would guess in this order:
- Freeman
- Lazenby
- Shepherd
- McGusty
- Polla

I'd say Cam transfers is the most likely.

I know this season was rough for Cam, but he will start next year and get as many shots as he wants. Maybe he's just pissed at Lon and will leave no matter what, but his reduced role was just a weird consequence of him not fitting well with Trae.

Polla and Freeman have to be candidates for processing.

It would be really short-sighted for Kam to transfer. Even if he's upset about this season when he starts talking to his family and others about the future, people will remind him of all the shots and opportunities he'll get at OU. They'll remind him how he got more PT and returned to the starting lineup as the season went along. Why sit out a year to, at best, end up in the same situation he'll be in at OU next year?

Giving by up way too early on Polla, IMO. Let him develop, he’s only a freshman. Lazenby & Freeman can walk.

I know this season was rough for Cam, but he will start next year and get as many shots as he wants. Maybe he's just pissed at Lon and will leave no matter what, but his reduced role was just a weird consequence of him not fitting well with Trae.

No way on polla. Not happening unless he just wants to start making money

Only 2 transfers that would hurt ou is mcneace or manek. The rest i will pack their bags for them if they want to go

I haven’t been all that high on Polla either, but I’m not sure it’s wise to give up on a 6’ 11” 270 player after only one season? He was injured in his final season in Finland last year, so I would like to see what he can do with an off season to work on his game and spend more time with our conditioning coach.

Back