>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Win or lose, I think Lon needs to lock Buddy out of the gym for a couple of days. Buddy knows how to shoot, he needs to get shooting/basketball off his mind, so he can relax and just play the game

Yeah, his shot looks flat tonight.

Three calls that have impacted the game:
1) Lattin Tech
2) Bad goaltending call
3) horrible overturn by the ref at midcourt to award ball to Texas. (And subsequent 3 pt play)

This is a huge 4 minutes for our conferences chances, really need to pull this one out.

If we get the lead, this crowd will go nuts! We've had chances and we're getting hosed at LNC!

We just don't seem to have the killer instinct tonight.

It's insane how much we can't get over the hump.

Whether we get an open 3 for the lead, or an open layup for the lead, we aren't making it.

Win or lose, I think Lon needs to lock Buddy out of the gym for a couple of days. Buddy knows how to shoot, he needs to get shooting/basketball off his mind, so he can relax and just play the game

He definitely needs to remember the goal is about ou winning and not him getting individual awards.

Walker sucked tonight. Where is Woodard?

You mean the whole season . James got a raw deal this season . I promise you he would be playing at a higher level then what walker is now if Kruger had gave him him some slack and or playing time

How many free throws have we missed and several front end of one and ones

I agree, all the guys need a day off to rest their legs before Saturday.

What are we doing on D. Both guys go same way on the screen?

That was ISU offense there..spread the floor and go one on one

lol...of course..and 1..jeeze Buddy, didn't even try to get a charge...

Smart is schooling Kruger. They are getting to the Tim at ease.
Kruger is making a huge mistake trying to teach Lattin a lesson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back