>>>>>OU-Texas Gameday Thread<<<<<

Probably more to do with Manyang's poor play.

Oh yeah I'm sure. I just don't know if McNease is quite ready yet either. Not saying there's another great alternative on the roster.

I'm not panicking, but we have absolutely no poise right now. It's not just being out of synch, it's terrible decisions with the basketball and shot selection.

This is not looking great. Need to settle down and get better looks. Defense has got to be a priority.

1 of 7...OU
ut 5 of 8...

Buddy is doing that dribbling crap again...

again, we need to DRIVE. Get some fouls

I'm not panicking, but we have absolutely no poise right now. It's not just being out of synch, it's terrible decisions with the basketball and shot selection.

Yep, that's what's annoying. First couple possessions were alright, aside from the two blown possessions by Lattin. Then we started to spiral downward.

We've missed a few good looks and forced some things we should not have. Stop forcing it and the open shots will eventually fall.

lol, yeah, we want Spangler shooting the 3's...woodard gave up his to Spangler..sorry just made me laugh

What's different about this team lately is the defense hasn't been nearly as good the last month. Even when we shoot poorly our defense should be able to keep us in games. Hopefully it does tonight until the basket opens up

I want home court officiating for once. It's been a while.. keep attacking rim

thanks you for driving...the last couple of buckets came off that..and fouls

I know we are a jump-shooting team, but we need to drive to the basket....we will likely get fouled or we can kick it out for an open look.

Back